Wednesday, September 9, 2009

CUB THE COSBY CAPTION CONTEST!


MY SUBMISSION TO THE CAPTION CONTEST:
I can't go to Pep Boys on Saturday, I have to role play matches from next month's WWE Survivor Series.

*J/K (Just Kidding)This was just a caption for my contest and I didn't really say this.

On another note, my sister in law died in a car accident this morning on her way to work.

Don't forget to email in all your captions.

*****Technical Note:
Due to a server error this blog cannot accept EMail. In order to send in a caption for
the contest please send all submissions in a stamped letter to:

United States Post Office
3795 White House PKWY
Sellsville GA, 11228


Submissions will be accepted no later than 9/10/09


Thankyou in advance,

CuttheCosby Tech Staff

R.I.P. SARA (In this picture, she looks like she's thinking "don't forget to send a caption!")




4 comments:

  1. LOL!

    pink and yellow clash! That's probably why the bull is standing on his horns! To make sense of it all!!!!

    Kate C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My caption:

    Schmendricks of the world unite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Flipping in favor of the bigger, better, bottle bill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On another note, I'm glad that someone in your family was finally harmed. After all your namby-pamby whining on this blog that nobody should cause them any harm. Justice is done. Now I can sleep at night.

    ReplyDelete