Tuesday, January 20, 2009

YOUR TRASH UNCLE DAVID!

LISTEN UNCLE DAVID. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. IF YOU DON'T SHUT YOUR STINKING MOUTH I'M GOING TO CALL THE POLICE AND TELL THEM YOU'RE A FAT PIECE OF STINKING TRASH. HOW IS AUNT SALLY? GO TO H-E DOUBLE HOCKY STICKS UNCLE DAVID. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I GET YOUR INHERITANCE AND USE IT TO BUY STATIONARY AND CLIMBING GEAR. I PRACTICE CLIMBING AND MOUNTAIN TREKKING AND BELIEVE ME IT IS OK. I'VE NEVER CLIMBED YET BUT I GOT THE SHOES AND BACKPACKS AND PLAN TO START TREKKING WHEN I GET MY CARIBEANERS. I ORDERED 100 CARIBEANERS AND I'M GOING TO USE THEM TO REPEL UP AND DOWN MOUNTAINS. LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS UNCLE DAVID.

YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE WILDERNESS. ONCE YOU BEGIN TO KNOW NATURE YOU CAN BEGIN TO KNOW YOURSELF. GUESS WHAT DAVID THAT MONEY YOU OWE US FOR THE THE ABOVE GROUND POOL NEVER CAME. BIG SURPRISE. I NEED THAT MONEY DAVID IF WE DON'T GET IT WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM. I WANT MY CARIBEANERS WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ROLL OVER AND DIE. I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH THE FAMILY HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY SEASON. TIME TO PRACTICE IMAGINING THAT I CLIMB ON MOUNTAINS.

1 comment:

  1. wowzers with the f bomb cuss and h*ll bomb cuss...some families dont feel safe with those kind of language curses used in talk. keep safe with your mountain climbing trekking

    ReplyDelete