Monday, January 26, 2009

Sports: WWE WRESTLING

Update: READ MY BLOG ON http://www.funnyordie.com/. FUNNY OR DIED IS A TRASH WEBSITE FOR GARBAGE BRAINS. AND I WILL BE THE GUEST BLOGGER ON THE WEEK! IT IS ON THE SIDE OF THE MAIN PAGE (ON THE INTERNET). YOU WILL SEE MY PICTURE (DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT STEALING MY FORCE POWER. MARTY POWERR UP!)

DISCLAIMER: I know many people think that Pro-Wrestling is fake but I would like to clear up right her on this website that, that is a MYTH! When I was eleven I got the once in a lifetime opportunity to meet Jake “The Snake” Rabbits and when I told him that the boys at school said wrestling is fake, he said “Listen kid, it’s all real! When you believe in wrestling, you add magic to the world! Never stop believing Marty!” And I never did. I will always keep my promise Jake! So to all the non believers out there, you heard it straight from the horses mouth. Pro-Wrestling is 100% real and you are totally wrong (Who's laughing now?)

With that said, I have many influences but my biggest two greatest influences in my life are my Poppy and Stone Cold Steve Austin! Austin is a pro wrestler who somehow always wins just in the nick of time! (Health Update: I had a stummy ache on Saturday and made booms. I felt like saying, “Mom let go of my dippy, I‘m 23 years old I know how to change myself.“ LOL)! I have seen Stone Cold get hit by a steal chair and still get up to clothesline Mr. McMahon even though the diabolical McMahon distracted the referee (Note: McMahon is a total jerk! I hope he loses the “Hell in a Cell” match, so he no longer owns the WWE and the company is handed over to Rick Flair!) But guess who made it to the Royal Rumble anyway? The Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin!

The Undertaker once tried to stop The Texas Rattlesnake Stone Cold, but guess what, he overtook him to win the belt! When the dead man tried to choke slam S.C.S.A, Stone Cold said, “No way Taker, You might be a ghost and I might cry in fear when your entrance music comes on, but I’m still going to open up a can of Whoop-Ass on you!” (Edit: This is what I imagined he was saying in my mind!)

The one thing,. I can’t figure out why these two guys can’t talk it out? Why are they so angry at each other? They should handle it like professionals. What’s the Beef LOL!

I love to sit in my room and when Steve Awesome says, “Give me a hell yea” I yell out HECK YES (I have to cheat because there is no cusses at home) and then cut my face with a razor so can be ugly both inside and outside. I hate myself J/K. : ) But enough with the jokes already! Austin is the man!

I don’t know how these Athletes do it but they are true heroes and deserve more respect. Many times they seem super human, but these guys can beat anyone. Why don’t they fight in the UFC? Those guys can barely take a punch, I have seen WWE Champions like Undertaker get buried alive and come back to life( The Taker can control the lights with magic but is under a curse of the urn. If the urn is broken he loses his powers. This is one case in which the truth is stranger than fiction. According to his profile on WWE.com scientists still haven’t figured him out! He is a true legend )!




1 comment:

  1. I would like to say that as an avid wrestling fan I'm glad someone is setting the rumors straight.

    ReplyDelete