Friday, January 2, 2009

Music Reviews: NOW THATS WHAT I CALL MUSIC 14

I will be review's what is sure to be a smash hit in the biz! It is called Now That's What I Call Musics 14! So far I have been getting a "Now that's what I call Music" Tape, every year for my birthday, for as long back as I can remember! I have "Now That's What I Call Music's" 12, 13 and 14!

And this reviewer has just pooped this Casette into his tape player and has one thing to say: Now this is what I call music! I listened to it and I thought to myself boy, I might as well have died and gone to heaven ! And the songs are all top notch quality with over an hour of jamming cuts on just one tape!

Although there are some songs (most) that can be offensive to listen to, I believe all the artists meant well but just hate themselves inside. One of the more offensive songs is called "Where is the Love?" By the Black Eyes Peace and Justice Timberlakes! Where are my dogs at?!? (Note: I now believe my Dog Buddy tries to make number 2's in my room to teach me a lesson but I am on to him!) In the song Black Eyed Peace says: "Yo', whatever happened to the values of humanity? Whatever happened to the fairness in equality? Instead of spreading love we're spreading animosity."

The song is trashy garbage and I think it's unfair that he uses so much foul language. I don't understand what he means by the word "fairness" but I am trying to uncover it! The rest of the song is pure magic straight from the wizard's staff: KAPOW, ZAM and SHAZAM we are all a magics like Black Eyed Peace!

There are over 20 Chart topping hits! Some other legendary artists included are Nickel's Back and Chingy's! They all make their own statements and never cry in the songs which makes them champions! You will listen to some songs and say "Whoa Nelly! This songs a Whopper"! Please use your heart and stay away from my family!

Offensive or Not, there is no question about it, This Music is timeless?? My brother told me they have "Now That's what I call Music 29" available now but I am scared to stay current! I have many fears and they're all hurting my social life, please help. Released in late 2003 this CD has remained bubbling in New York's Hipster underground for long enough it is time to make it a hit! Now this is what I call Musec! And this is what I call, you staying away from my family!


No comments:

Post a Comment