Friday, December 19, 2008

Music Reviews: Raffi's Christmas Album

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better than ICP, Raffi comes along and knocks my block off with an epic new cd full of hit! This Christian Bohemeth has become more Goliath than David if you know what I mean (I hope this doesn't offend any Christians, I've admired your customs for years. I love when you guys eat communion! It's the absolute coolest to watch!).



Let me say, this album was a pure treat of the ears! I felt like I was on fire with magic! Raffi's Christmas Album, delivers a CD that this reviewer would without hesitation put along side albums like Menudo "Reaching out", Meat Loaf "Dead Ringer" and Eddie Murphy's "Love's Alright" as my top all time albums. The album starts slow, with Frosty the Snowman but builds to a heinous crescendo of sound with Petit Papa Noel at track 4. So far I have listened that far.

I rate this Album with my hightest rating of 5 out of 5: Everyone I know and love is Safe's!
Thank's raffi for bringing back quality music.


1 comment:

  1. Hello I really like your blog, I would like a link exchange with you, I insert your blog to my favorite blogs ;)

    the address of my blog is: http://marcocrupifoto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete