Saturday, December 20, 2008

Food Reviews: Dominoe's Pizzeria

Today I was inspired to get pizza pies so I decided to call up Domino's Pizzeria! Talk about quick delivery! It was barely 25 minutes in between the time I called up and the time I was screaming at the delivery boy to get off my property! Now, that's fast and tasty food! I am typing to you guys on the internet! This is my website http://www.cutthecosby.blogspot.com/! My only complaint is the threatening tone the woman used when I refused to repeat my address for safety reasons! For this reason I give Dominoe's 3 out of 3 Safe Family's Up! Happy Pizzeria Everyone !

REMINDER: Tonight is a full moon! This occurrence only happens twice every month, I'm watching from 9-11 pm!

Email (Electronic Mail) Me for more info







No comments:

Post a Comment