Friday, December 19, 2008

Current Events: Barracth Obama Elected President!

For those of you who haven't heard the news, there is a new President in town and his name isn't George W. Bush. His name is Barractch Obama and he is for Change! I heard about this news yesterday, December 18th when I was talking to my brother and I said I think America is ready for change. Then my brother told me, guess what, there is a change! His name is Barratch Obama and he is a Democras! And he was elected so the country can conquer our demons be champions!

My brother told me he is Afros-American and I am not sure but I THINK he is America's first Afros-American President (I will fact check and update)!! I said I don't care it doesn't bother me what color he is as long as he can make this country a SLAM DUNK! Well Baratch, I hope you do a better job than this last Candidate because he really stunk (I will fact check and update)!

I am happy he is election and I hope he wins all the elected!



No comments:

Post a Comment